1/3 c. peanut sauce
1/3 c. teriyaki sauce
1 inch ginger, peeled & grated
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 T. lemongrass, minced
1 T. green curry paste
1 carton of extra firm tofu, cubed
Veggies (I used the following)
1. Wash & chop all your veggies before you start. It goes fast!
2. Combine the ingredients for the sauce: peanut sauce, teriyaki sauce, ginger, garlic, lemongrass & curry.
3. In a large pan on wok, stir fry the veggies in the order listed. That way you don't end up with overcooked or under-cooked vegetables.
4. Add the tofu & sauce toward the end (with the zucchini). Gently mix in & cover with a lid for a minute or two (to ensure the tofu gets heated all the way through).
5. Serve with brown rice or by itself!