Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Blueberry Coconut Pecan Cookies
I found this recipe on this blog via Pinterest (of course). I think they are my favorite "healthy" cookie to date. Absolutely delicious! And they look good too (not all "healthy" cookies look appetizing. Trust me, I know from experience!) My kids didn't even want to let me get this babies in the oven!
1 1/2 c. rolled oats
1 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
1 T. ground flaxseed
1/2 t. salt
3/4 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. dried blueberries
3 bananas, mashed
1/4 c. warm coconut oil
1 T. agave
1 t. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mash up your bananas. Add the coconut oil, agave, vanilla, salt & flaxseed.
3. Stir in the oats, coconut, pecans & blueberries.
4. Press a couple spoonfuls into a round cookie cutter (or biscuit cutter in my case).
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden.