Probably the best stir fry that I've come up with to date. It. Was. Delicious.
1/2 c. peanut sauce
1/2 c. teriyaki sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 T. canola oil
3 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1 onion, diced
2 carrots, peeled & sliced
3 stalks celery, sliced
1 bell pepper, diced
1 small head bok choy, chopped
8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
1 c. snow peas
6 scallions, sliced
1/2 c. thai basil
2 c. brown rice
1. Combine peanut sauce, teriyaki sauce & garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large pan or wok, cook chicken in oil until cooked through. Remove & set aside.
3. Cook onion, carrots, celery & bell pepper for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms & snow peas and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms, bok choy, chicken & sauce. Cook for 1 minute more.
6. Stir in scallions & thai basil. Serve with brown rice.