This soup is from Rachael Ray's mag. It's a great way to use leftover spaghetti sauce. We had it for dinner tonight.
1/2 lb. potatoes, cubed
1 T. olive oil
1/2 lb. Italian sausage
2 cans cannellini beans, rinsed
3 c. spaghetti sauce
2 c. chicken broth
4 t. herbs de provence
Veggies from your fridge (I used carrots, onion & zucchini)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Boil the potatoes in water for 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Cook sausage in olive oil until browned.
3. Add beans, potatoes, spaghetti sauce, broth, herbs & veggies.
4. Simmer 20 minutes, or until thickened.
5. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
**This is great with a little Parmesan on top**