Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Creamy Garlic Pasta
I was a little late after running errands today so I needed something quick to fix for dinner. This pasta took less than 20 minutes from the time I walked in the door!
2 T. evoo
2 T. butter
6 cloves garlic, minced
6 c. chicken stock
1/2 t. pepper
1 lb. angel hair pasta
2 c. parmesan cheese
1/2 c. heavy cream
2 T. parsley
1. Melt the butter with the evoo in a large pot. Add the garlic, and cook for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
2. Add the stock & pepper and bring to a boil.
3. Next, add your pasta (it will cook in the stock) and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and stir in the cheese, cream & parsley.
5. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving. This helps the pasta soak up some of the extra sauce.