Whatever kind of whole wheat pasta your family likes
1 Green pepper
1 can of olives
1 small onion
1/2 of a Kilbasa Sausage
1. Cook however much pasta you need to feed your family.
2. Dice up half of the Kilbasa sausage
3. Chop up gr. pepper, onion,tomatoes and olives. Dice up Garlic.
4. Add sausage, gr. pepper and onion to pan. Saute until soft (about 5 min)
5. Add tomatoes. Saute couple minutes. Add olives and garlic. Saute another minute or two. Add dried basil at the end to taste.
6. Drain pasta, add veggie meat mix to noodles. Sprinkle with olive oil and cheese.