1 pkg. yeast
1 T. sugar
1 1/2 c. warm water
2 T. rosemary
2 T. olive oil
1 T. salt
3 c. flour
1. Combine yeast, sugar, water, rosemary & olive oil. Let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Add flour and salt until dough forms. Do not overknead!
3. Let rise in a greased bowl for 1 1/2 hours until doubled in size.
4. Turn out onto cornmeal covered pizza/baking stone and let rise additional 30 minutes.
5. Brush with egg white & bake at 400 F for 30-35 minutes.
6. Serve with balsamic vinegar & olive oil for dipping.