I made this tonight for my in-laws & everyone loved it! It reminds me of a cobbler mixed with a crisp. A super easy, quick dessert to whip up.
1 box yellow cake mix
1 c. oats
1 stick butter, melted
6 c. cooking apples
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peel, core & dice the apples.
3. Combine cake mix, oats & butter in a gallon ziploc bag. Shake until incorporated. Add apples.
4. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 45 min.
5. Drizzle with caramel syrup & serve with vanilla ice cream.