Thursday, November 19, 2009
1 T. paprika
1 t. cumin
1 t. sugar
1 t. salt
1/2 t. onion powder
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/4 t. pepper
1/8 t. cayenne
3 Tilapia Filets
Juice of 1 lime
1. Rinse the fish & pat dry.
2. Mix paprika, cumin, sugar, salt, onion & garlic powders, pepper & cayenne together in a small bowl.
3. Season the fish generously on both sides.
4. Heat canola oil in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
5. Cook fish for 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
6. Remove from skillet, break apart & squeeze the juice from one lime.
7. Serve with cabbage, onions, tomatoes, salsa & guacamole.