Sunday, May 31, 2009
2 lb. chicken breasts
3-4 T. all-purpose flour
Salt & Pepper
1 c. bread crumbs
1/2 c. parmesan
1 t. red pepper flakes
1 garlic clove, minced
3 oz. pine nuts, finely chopped
2 eggs, beaten
4 oz. shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lay out 3 large, flat bowls for dipping. Clean & dry chicken breasts.
3. In the first bowl, season flour with salt & pepper.
4. In the second bowl, beat the eggs.
5. In the third bowl, mix together bread crumbs, parmesan, red pepper, garlic & pine nuts.
6. Dip chicken in seasoned flour, then eggs, then bread crumb mixture.
7. Pan fry in olive oil over medium heat until browned (3-4 min. on each side).
8. Cover with marinara sauce & mozzarella. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min.