3 carrots, peeled
1 red bell pepper
1/2 yellow onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 T. EVOO
1 T. Italian Seasoning
Salt & Pepper
1 lb. whole-grain spaghetti
30 cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 c. parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Wash & julienne carrots, zucchini, bell pepper & onion. Toss with garlic, evoo, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until tender but still al dente.
4. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
5. Reserve 1/2 c. of cooking liquid from pasta.
6. Drain pasta, toss in cooked veggies, tomatoes, parmesan, & pasta water.