2 T. canola oil
1/2 onion, diced
1 bell pepper, diced
2 c. shredded carrot
1/2 small head cabbage, shredded
1 small zucchini, grated
2 c. bean sprouts
1 bunch green onions, sliced
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 inch fresh ginger, grated
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/2-1 t. salt (according to taste)
Fresh ground black pepper
1. In a large pan, saute onion & bell pepper in oil over medium high heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add carrot, zucchini & cabbage. Saute 2 minutes more.
3. Add bean sprouts, green onion, garlic, ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add soy sauce, salt & pepper. Adjust salt according to taste.
5. Preheat oven to 425 degrees while you wrap the eggrolls.
6. Place 2 T. of filling in the wrapper and roll burrito style. Make sure you wet the final edge/corner with water so it sticks together.
7. Place eggrolls on a cookie sheet and spray both sides with cooking spray.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Flip and cook for 5 minutes more.