Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Chicken Pizza Packets
This recipe is from a blog that I read (According to Kelly). It's super easy & kid friendly!
1 lb. chicken breasts, cubed
2 Tb. olive oil
1 zucchini, cubed
1 small package of pepperoni
1 small green pepper, julienned
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 t. dried oregano
1/2 t. dried basil
1/4 t. salt
1/4 t. garlic powder
1/4 t. epper
1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
1/2 c. shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 c. shredded parmesan cheese
1. In a large bowl, combine everything except the tomatoes and cheese.
2. Coat four large pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12in. square) with cooking spray
3. Place 1/4 of the mixture in the center of each piece & fold foil round mixture and seal tightly.
4. Grill, covered. over medium-high heat for 15-18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
5. carefully open each packet. sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese. seal loosely, grill for 2 more additional minutes (or until cheese is melted).