2 T. canola oil
1 c. diced onion
1 c. diced bell pepper
2 T. minced garlic
1 jalepeno, minced
1 medium zucchini, diced
2 c. frozen or fresh corn
1 lb. mushrooms, cleaned & diced
2 T. chili powder
1 T. cumin
1 t. salt
1 can diced tomatoes
2 cans black beans, drained & rinsed
1 can vegetable stock
1 can tomato paste
1/4 c. fresh cilantro
1. In a large pot, saute onion & bell pepper in oil over medium high heat until tender (5 min).
2. Add zucchini & mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 min more. Season with salt now so that the vegetables release their liquids.
3. Add garlic & jalepeno and cook for 1 min.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients (except for cilantro). Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 min. Stir in cilantro before serving.