If you like french dip sammies, you'll like this recipe from Taste of Home magazine.
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 pounds)
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Cut roast in half and place in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the water, bouillon granules and seasonings; pour over the beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove beef; cool slightly. Meanwhile, skim fat from the cooking liquid.
- Shred meat with two forks; return to the cooking liquid and heat through. Using a slotted spoon, place 1/2 cup on each bun. Serve with additional cooking liquid on the side.